Thursday 3 April 2014

Gillian Kennedy
309 Spruce Ave
Penticton, B.C.
V0H 1K0

 April 2, 2014

Inspector Clouseau
Chief of Police
123 Rue Justice
Paris, France
1A2 R3T

Dear Inspector Clouseau:

I was in a very sticky situation as you already know but I choose to save the Mona Lisa. I'm sure Ada Artlover will be missed by many but she was already 92 years old. I have a great grandma that age and she can barley walk on her own and doesn’t have much time left. It would have been nice for her family to have said goodbye but really being that old she could have died any minute as it was. The experience of being in a burning building probably would have given her a heart attack or the smoke would be too hard on her lungs. She most likely would have passed away from that right after. At least she was in a beautiful place surrounded by what she loves.

            Ada Artlover is not my family, is not my responsibility and is not on my conscious. If she could be at that museum by herself she should be able to get out herself. Her wheel chair could probably go as fast as me trying to run with a painting.

            The Mona Lisa is priceless. We all know if they both had gone down with the fire that the head line of the news paper would be the Mona Lisa not Ada Artlover. I’m not saying its right but it’s true. How can you compare a life that’s almost over to a priceless painting that will literally be around until the end of time.  

              


 Sincerely,

Gillian Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment